Jay Kelly Designs is looking for experienced Customer Service Representatives to work at our beautiful Hesperia headquarters. We are a rapidly expanding, family-owned business that is considered a leader in its industry. People love working with us-come find out why!
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and is accustomed to going above and beyond for customers. Our Customer Service Department handles hundreds of inbound calls, chats, and emails on a daily basis from our customers.
The role of our Customer Service Representatives is to answer questions from customers about our products, assist them with our online ordering process, and problem-solve any issues that might come up all while providing them with a positive customer service experience.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Take an average of about 80-100 inbound calls (or chats) per day and provide great customer service on each and every one
- Assist customers with using our website and/or placing their orders
- Relay accurate product information or order statuses to customers
- Work with other departments to troubleshoot order issues
- Keep an accurate record of all calls, chats, emails, and conversations
- Keep abreast of all new product information and department procedures
- Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Prior experience in Customer Service/Retail is required (must be service-oriented)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (we don’t just say this, we mean it)
- Strong interpersonal skills and a professional and pleasant phone demeanor
- Advanced problem-solving/troubleshooting/problem-resolution skills
- The ability to be flexible, multi-task, and work effectively in a team environment
- Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications
- Typing speed of at least 35-40 WPM
- Previous experience in a high-volume call center is a plus
- Previous experience in customer service via online Chat or over Email is a plus
- Bilingual (Spanish, Armenian, other) is a plus
- Attention to detail is a must
- Great attendance is crucial
If this sounds like you, please submit an updated résumé and cover letter-we’d love to meet you!
Jay Kelly Designs offers industry-standard offset printing facilities that provide fast, responsive service to our customers that keep them returning for more. What started as an idea and passion is now one of the most effective marking solutions around.
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life) offered after 90 days of employment.
- Rate increase opportunity upon successful completion of 90-Day Introductory Period
- Retirement Compensation: 401K Benefits offered
- Clean and safe work environment
- Future advancement with promotions within the company
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact me about this job post.
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject of the email and your resume or CV attached.